Returning Your Goods
Goods which prove to be unsuitable may be returned to us for a refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to us within 30 days of receipt. This is subject to the following conditions:
- Goods are returned to us carriage paid, unless faulty or incorrectly supplied. In which case Euro Auto Parts Automotive will arrange for the collection of the goods.
- Please ensure that all goods are sent back to us via the Post Office Recorded Delivery or signed for courier service.
- All Goods must be received in a re-salable condition.
- All Goods should be returned to us UN-USED in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- All Goods are returned complete with all packaging in good condition.
- We cannot accept any items which have been classed as a special order item which has been ordered into stock for your order or manufactured to your specification for return. Electrical or electronic parts such as sensors or ECU’s cannot be returned unless they are proven to be faulty. Faulty electronic parts are subject to an intensive testing program by the manufactures before any return decisions are made.
- All returns must be accompanied by a returns note or original invoice copy, and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc., you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
Euro Auto Parts are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
Please advise our Sales Department of any problems with shortages or carrier damage within 24hrs of receipt.
EXCHANGE OR REPLACEMENTS
In the event of goods needing to be exchanged or replaced due to:
- The received the items are not suitable or incorrect
- The received are suitable but an exchange would be preferable
- The received items have been fitted but are faulty
In all cases Euro Auto Parts would need to be in receipt of the original items in our warehouse or be in receipt of full payment for the replacement parts before any exchange items can be sent out.
In the event of replacement parts being more or less expensive than the original items ordered an additional payment or refund will be processed.
WARRANTIES & GUARANTEES
All warranties and guaranties are provided entirely by the Manufacturers / RSA importers and are subject to their terms and conditions. Euro Auto Parts will deal direct with Manufacturers / RSA importers on your behalf but accepts no liability for any losses, costs damages, charges or expenses caused by any warranty claim.
Customers are reminded to complete and return all warranty cards/documents upon receipt of goods where appropriate.