Trailing Arm - BMW 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 Series - Various Models - Rear
BMW Part Number: 33 32 6 792 533
To Fit the following Models:
F20 1-Series 5-Door - All Models
F20 LCI 1-Series 5-Door - All Models
F21 1-Series 3-Door - All Models
F21 LCI 1-Series 3-Door - All Models
F22 2-Series Coupe - All Models
F23 2-Series Cabrio - All Models
F30 3-Series Sedan - All Models
F30 LCI 3-Series Sedan - All Models
F34 3-Series GT - All Models
F32 4-Series Coupe - All Models
F33 4-Series Cabrio - All Models
F36 4-Series GC - All Models
Teknorot is the most well-known manufacturer in steering and suspension part sector in terms of quality. Teknorot has quality oriented factoy in Düzce and 6 other global facilities.
Teknorot’s first focus is to have quality products. In this regards, Teknorot has been paying attention and investing a lot in quality check processes. and hightech quality check machines. All of our parts passes OEM equivalent tests. It means that all of our products has same or more quality than the original parts.
- To provide high quality products according to customer expectations
- All the activities from order to delivery of the product to be based on customer satisfaction and continuous improvement
- To ensure that all our employees perceive their own contributions in achieving company’s goals, to improve their knowledge, skills and abilities, to provide safe, peaceful and fair working environment throughout the company.
- To create an effective, efficient and lean working environment in order to minimize the natural resource consumption and losses in all our activities,
- To establish relationships based on mutual benefit and development by taking into account the direct impact of our suppliers’ development on the development of our company
- To comply with all legal and other requirements in order to create a healthy and safe working environment within respect to human and environment, to prioritize the elimination and reduction of existing risks in our activities and services
- With an understanding of social responsibility, to support activities and practices that will benefit the development of the community welfare with all available resources